Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Gearing Up For the New Year!

Well...it's that time again. Halloween ideas are starting to swirl in my head again. I got a few ideas I want to implement in this year's haunt. I wanna start early this year and make sure I'm not crunched for time. Here is a list of some projects I would like to do:
  • Bucky's! Lots of Bucky's! Well as much as I can afford...lol -- I had none last year so I would like to get at least 3 this year. Hopefully we can start seeing some good deals for the forum members from skeletonstore.com
  • Bucky Greeter -- Some kind of animatronics
  • 13 Hour Clock
  • Graveyard Columns / Fence
  • Candles/Candelabras/Sconces -- Flicker effect from Jackson Manor
  • Monster-In-A-Box
  • Witches Potions/Bottles
  • Better Strobes
  • Monster Mud Sign/Grim Reapers
  • More to come I'm sure....

No comments: